Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hello Robot :)

I want to have a Psychologist-ish smart friend Robot! :D

If I ever had a robot that could do every whim I had, that would be cool. I’d want that robot to be smart, kind of like a talking version of Google, but with better searching capabilities. I’d want it to be like a friend also, giving good advice. Kind of like a psychologist, I suppose.

I’d want it to appear like a human. Like no one will know that it’s a robot. A personality would also be good. Probably something that would compliment mine. I guess it should also have a built-in camera in its eyes so it can take pictures and or record videos. Probably something around the lines of Astroboy or I, Robot, only in teenage form and minus the violent tendencies and logically illogical thinking.

It’s hard to say anything with regard to something that hasn’t been fully developed. It’s hard to limit something that is still abstract. Something like robots with the capacity of a human brain is still somewhat far-fetched, but it I think it would be proper that they don’t function to replace humans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com