Saturday, June 20, 2009

JUNE 20...

i love you but i dont know where to stand. i want to bring back all our memories, but i guess its too late. we shared memories that are incomparable. now, all i can do is watch you love someone. someone that can give you what you really want. someone that you can truly love. let me tell you these, loving you was incredibly fun and being with you makes me feel that im not alone. you were always there when i needed you. now, i dont know where to start forgetting about you. i dont even know if i will be able to. your text messages that i always read, our pictures that i always look at, your songs that i always listen to. now tell me how can i really forget someone like you? i guess the reason why this happened to us is because my love was not enough. though i know that i really love you deep inside. i fell inlove with you so hard and i dont know why.


there were nights that i suddenly remember you and all i can do is cry. mornings that are not complete without you greeting me, "good morning babe :)". i wanna stop, but i dont know how. if only someone could teach me how to forget a person you really love.


now, i guess this is the best time to pick up myself and stand up again. i know you're always there, and thats it. i dont wanna expect, im tired of being hurt. thank you for everything. thank you for sharing your life with me and thank you for making me feel that im special somehow.




PS. today is June 20, same date you first said "i love you" last APRIL 20. :) i hope you still remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com