Thursday, April 23, 2009

found you, babe :)

The greatest feeling in the world is to be around someone who wants to hold you... wants to kiss you, wants to be around you, wants to call you or chat at night, wants to see you smile, wants to see you everyday... But I think whats better than that, is finding someone that does it all, because he wants to see you happy! :)



i found the guy who can make me smile... just by the way he says "hi" when we see each other. or chat with me in the middle of the night... the guy who patienly corrects me with every mistake that i do. the guy who makes my hands shake when i'm sitting next to him and the guy who is not afraid to keep hugging me,when i'm not really ready to let go...♥



i found you, and im not gonna let you go. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com