Wednesday, April 8, 2009

feeling ♥

...I can't explain this feeling for you, but I guess I can try... It's like I've waited for this one thing my whole life, and it's suddenly right in front of me....
... I know you sometimes doubt how you feel for me, and sometimes I doubt how I feel for you, but then there are times, stupid times, like when we're posing for a picture, or we're sitting in the car, holding hands with each other or when we're walking together and we brush against each other, and I know without a question you're feeling the same way I am....
...And those moments, however few or far between, make everything we go through worth it... What can I say? Somewhere in these past few days, I've fallen inlove with you....
-from my friend. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com