Tuesday, March 10, 2009

2 sides of LOVE ♥

His side:
-"tell her how you feel" is what my friends said...
-so i picked up the phone
-called your house

-you answered
-i said "i love you"
-and hung up right after
-the next day...
-i told you it was a bet from a friend
-it was partly true
-but you didnt answer..
-no sassy come back which you always do
-just stood there;
-then walked away...


My side:
-he called my house...

-i picked up
-he told me he loved me
-then hung up

-the next day
-i was going to tell you i loved you back...
-but you said it was a bet
-i had everything planned out..
-every move i planned
-every word
-but when you said that...
-i had nothing to say
-i stood and watched you
-as you broke my heart....


Never leave anything unsaid... always keep the other party informed on the true state of your mind and what you feel... If not, everything will always be just guessing and assuming...sometimes it just leads to total heartache... Be honest and true baby... ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com