Sunday, February 15, 2009

celebrating FEBRUARY 14...

who would have known that my VALENTINES will be so EXCITING. :)) exciting that i couldn't get off my bed! hahaha. know why? coz i have a frickin' CHICKEN POX BEYBEH! ohh damnn! :( ngayon pa! of all the days, ngayon pa! DAMN! I HAVE SO MANY THINGS TO DO IN SCHOOL! sana naiintindihan ng chicken pox ko yun. :( gahh! i need to be absent for a couple of WEEKS. not days, WEEKS! so that means, im gonna a POBRE for a couple of weeks, which i dont know if i can stand it! :( im gonna be here all along in my ROOM which is sooooooo boringggggggg. :( so let me just make kwento of what happened last FEB 14, 2009... when i woke up yesterday, oh godd, my head aches like a bitch. i have a fever 38.5. ugh. and i found out there's this maliit na bukol in my shoulder and in my right hand. damn. ayun na! wala na! nahawa na ko! :( akala ko pa naman i'll be going out with my friends this valentines. :( so when this "guy" knew that i cant go out, he went here in my house, and guess what, he gave me a nice NECKLACE. :D aww... i was expecting him to give me a flower, pero hindi pala. :( sana flowers nalang, hahahaha. (i hope he can read this. :)) ) so yeah, thats how my valentines went, baduy. i know... :)) but atleast someone visited me here ;) and last night, my dad and i ate pizza together, here at home. :D a pizza bianca and a hawaiian pizza from shakeys, summer salad, with a pepsi. :) well, im just thankful that somehow, my valentines wasn't that bad at all, i have 2 guys who shared their valentines with me. SWEET! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com - Header made with PS brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com